Thursday, September 27, 2012

BUNNIES, BIRDS and BUGS


I will dedicate this page to the critters that I am beginning to paint. They are more challenging than the flowers and livelier too.



                                                                         THE FRENCH RABBIT

He hangs in a little spot in my kitchen and makes me look like a serious cook


                                                          THE MOTHS on cream

                                                                     and

                                                           THE MOTHS  on natural


 In the barn bathroom on a pine wall.......or beach house, library, boy's room....you get the picture.

They look great in gold frames as well.



Something new on my drawing board are the birds. Once again I have tried painting them on patterned
background  paper................quite decorative I think with the rich coloring of the birds.

They are handsome fellows............MR ROBIN     and     MR WOOD THRUSH


The Rabbit and the Birds are 5 x 7  and the Moths are 7 x 7..............the framed prints are 155.00 each



           

No comments:

Post a Comment