Thursday, September 27, 2012

WATERCOLORS ARE FLOWING


This time I chose to paint each painting a bit smaller, thinking they might fit well in smaller spaces.
I am really enjoying this series of Botanicals, must say I am loving painting the beautiful markings on the insects.
               


These are the close ups of the BUGS!  


                                                             









MORNING GLORY 


CARNATION

MORNING GLORY and CARNATION make a fine pair, hung one above the other, like so.


More close -ups of CARNATION

These marvelous photos are done by my new daughter Linda (can't bear to call her daughter-in-law)

She also taught me how to write a Blog.........check out her blog www.MapleAveGazette.blogspot



                                                     The MOTHS ONE (more to come)


A detail of one of the above moths...........
I know there will be more to follow, for they are wonderful to paint. Nature is amazing.


The three selections on this page are 10 x 13 framed in gold............210.00 each framed print.

No comments:

Post a Comment